Genvid Forum

Genvid Technologies

VIdeo Stream & Genvid

Hi, I would like to use genvid and its functions while transmitting a simple video stream. So not connected to a game. It’s possible ? Can you give me the basic information to do this?

Hi Fabio,

Welcome to our forum!

Yes, it is possible to use the web overlay on a video stream that isn’t generated from a game.

Genvid provides an API that allows you to add data to any type of Windows application. However, the A/V stream must be generated by the application to pass through the API for the synchronization to work.

If you require additional information to set this up, please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.

We look forward to learning more about your project!

Cheers,
Sophie

Hi Sophie,
I would be very grateful if you could show me the right way to develop the following POC.
Our customer would like to make a feature similar to Amazon Prime’s XRay and your technology seems suitable for me to do this.

We start from broadcast events (movies, series, sports, etc) of which we have metadata for each frame (actors, music, name of the players, etc …). Of these 2 streams we must show users the metadata based on what they are seeing.

The second POC is very similar but related to the products the user is seeing.

Can you help me ?

I thank you in advance.
Fabio

image001.png

Hi Fabio,

This is excellent! As a next step, I will put you in contact with our integration team to help you setup your POC.

Please look in your private messaging inbox for more details.

Cheers,
Sophie