Find bugs? Need help? General feedback?
If you have a bug or feedback you’d need to submit to us, you can do so by one of the following methods:
- Creating a new post which will allow the forum community to chime in and help, as well as provide information for others that may encounter similar issues and find a solution thanks to knowledge sharing.
- If the assistance you seek contains private information, you may choose to contact our team privately.
When Reporting a Bug
We ask that you be as precise as possible when submitting information about a potential bug. This will help us with reproducing it as well as determining if it is in fact a bug of an improvement we can make in our documentation.
Bug Report Template
- Description of the issue
- Steps to reproduce (the more details, the better)
- Screenshots (if required)
- Any additional notes or comments
The QA and Dev teams will analyze the report and respond to you as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that you may not receive an answer for 24-48h.