Genvid Forum Code of Conduct
The objectives of this community are to share information pertaining to our products, upcoming features & special announcements, bug reporting, and knowledge sharing. Yes, we encourage you to share your projects if you want to show how you are using Genvid (as long as it does not breach any confidentiality or NDA).
Failure to adhere to these guidelines is grounds for account suspension of an undetermined period of time, and/or permanent ban (if previously suspended).
- Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but no one is entitled to attack others for their opinions.
- Please avoid personal attacks, profanity, and any form of intimidation, harassment or threats of violence when posting and/or speaking with others.
- If you can’t communicate without using negative responses directly targeted to others, you may be liable for being banned of this forum.
- You may share information that is deemed “available for general public”. If private content is shared which can infringe any non-disclosure agreement, it will be deleted immediately. This includes spamming and trolling.
- Sharing external links is accepted so long as it is appropriate to the content of the post.
- Any inappropriate reference to human anatomy or pornographic nature is strictly prohibited.
- Gifs and other images are acceptable, so long as they are not offensive (try to keep it clean).
When submitting a report to the Genvid team:
- The Genvid team is hard at work to continuously improve our products. We appreciate feedback but also ask that you be respectful in all communications. Your submissions may also help contribute to future forum threads as well as the FAQ.
- Please provide as many details for the issue you’ve encountered, including steps & screenshots to help us reproduce it. The QA and Dev team will work together to find a solution as soon as it is possible.
- It can occasionally take time to properly determine the root cause of the issue and find a solution. An immediate response is not always possible, but we will try our best to respond within 24-48h from your submission.